c IT ' S M Y BloG **: Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon - Mei Li De Shen Hua (The Myth)

IT ' S M Y BloG **

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon - Mei Li De Shen Hua (The Myth)

Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon - Mei Li De Shen Hua (The Myth)
OST - Endless Love

I really love this song, I forgot when is the first time I heard this song. But, I remember on last Chinese New Year I heard this song at GoinCountry on Metro TV which sung by Tantowi Yahya and Fiona Yuan. At that time, Tantowi Yahya singing the Chinese part and Fiona using Indonesian, which originally is Korean part. After that I try to find the song and found it in my hardisk.

Tantowi Yahya is the host of GoinCountry. Fiona Yuan Ling is one of Metro TV anchor who usually presenting Metro Xin Wen and News Flash. For me Fiona Yuan is the best Metro TV anchor, she speaks Mandarin, Bahasa and English. Anyone agree with me? :p

Actually I have watched the Endless Love movie before I knew this song. The film also stared by Jackie Chan. But, I don't know why this movie is not so famous as the other movie (like Police Story,etc).

This is the Lyric from http://www.jackiechanmusic.com/:
Using Hanzi, Pinyin, English and Korean. Click for bigger size!

Your Ad Here